Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Fermilab Trip

The field trip wasn’t as exciting as I thought in fact it was pretty boring. The best part was in the bus, Christian let me play Clash royale with Sebastian from his phone and as long as my battery lasted I played jet pack joyride. First we went to see some bison then we went inside the lab and did some work with answer sheets. After that we went to the side of the building to eat lunch and after that we went to the very edge of their prairie where we talked about it. Then we went halfway into a small forest where we got the circumference of some trees. Then we got into a bus and went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...