Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break ☀️

I had a good spring break. My brother got me Battlefront Ⅱ (Star Wars) with has an awesome campaign, I recommend it, I went to two parties and an assembly so it was pretty eventful at times, I also went to a conmemoracion to remember how Jesus gave his life as a perfect human on earth so that we could live forever, he only died in the flesh but it was a pretty big deal. After that I went to Olive Garden where unknowingly I drank a really tasty mango peach smoothie that actually had a little alcohol but I don’t believe it. There I played plants vs zombies on the little screen at the table with my little cousins (they hogged it). So, yes, my Spring Break was alright.
Inferno Squadron

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...