Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Book Review

   Last week I finished Frindle by Andrew Clements. The beginning was basicly the author explaining the main character's personality and the middle was about how he invents a new word that means the same thing as pen and how it slowly becomes a really big thing throughout the world. The ending was how everything settles down but frindle is a real word in the dictionary throughout the whole story it's really interesting and you'll want to finish it. My review is four stars.
     I also recommend A Week In The Woods by the same author Andrew Celements.

1 comment:

  1. I have read that book before and I loved it

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...