Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If I were president of the U.S.A

   If I were president of the United States of America I would ban smoking and homework on weekends. I would also make the education system make sure every teacher makes every student as smart as they can be or more. I would also ban the selling of any weapon and make sure every existing weapon was confiscated. Even the police can't have any only our navy, military and stuff like that can. All immigrants can come from anywhere. But every one of them must speak English if not they have to take classes. Also if they don't find a job in less than two years the government will no longer pay for them and they will be deported. If you were born here or if you've been in the United States ninety percent of your life you will not be deported. All immigrants will be searched when they come in completely making sure they are not bringing in weapons or any type of inappropriate drug. When immigrants do come in they must be treated fairly by all even authorities. All this is IF I WERE president but I don't want to be president when I grow up.

2 comments:

  1. Smoking ain't that bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You have a lot of very well thought out ideas. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into writing this.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...