Friday, September 29, 2017

Every day good thing

 My slice of life subject is video games. For me video games is something you do so that your not staring at the wall. I know that for some reason adults even some kids think video games are a waste of time but I 100% disagree. I think that the reason some people think video games are boring is because they don't know what to play so here are some ideas: Star Wars battlefront if you don't like Star Wars then play halo if you don't like aliens play call of duty if you don't like violence play horizon if you don't like cars play marvel logo if you don't like superheroes or legos play minecraft if you don't like exploring or creating then play one of the hundreds of other video games. (Me personally I love minecraft.) Point is video games are fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...