Friday, December 8, 2017

slice of life





My subject is top five video games for me. Number one on my list is Minecraft I like Minecraft espiacally the new version because you can do whatever you want on creative. Number two on my list is Battlefront. I like Star ars Battlefront because well it’s Star Wars so... yeah. My third favorite is HORIZON 3. I like HORIZON 3 because it is all about cars and you get to explore a small piece of Australia. My fourth favorite is HALO. I like HALO because well come on it is HALO. My fifth favorite is SPEEDRUNNERS. I like speed runners because I beat everyone at it and you just have to run.


        

 


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...