Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Incentive Day

Incentive day is the reward if we improved on our map scores in two out of the three tests we took. I improved on two of them exactly, the math test and the Language Arts test. So I can participate in it. The incentive thing is an hour or so of a choice you make on power learning. Some of the choices are the technology room where you can bring a device or play on the xbox360 that a teacher is bringing (It would be cool if we could bring our own console and games) and the bad thing is we can’t bring our own controllers or games so I have no idea what games she is going to bring. Anyway, another choice is open gym where you can do stuff like basketball in the gym. And you can there is a room where you can do arts and crafts stuff like that. There are more but I’m not interested in the rest. For me my choice was the tech room. I’m gonna get my Xbox 360 on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...