Friday, February 23, 2018

Argumentative Essay

I chose the topic debating if video games are bad or not and I haven’t actually tooken a side because, it might be bad for you but I remember hearing it helps your brain grow and that it focuses your attention. So I don’t know which to choose. Personally I play video games but I do not notice becoming more violent or getting dumber. I think it’s because most of the games I play are non-violent like Minecraft or speedrunners or rocket league things like that.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start to your argumentative essay, very interesting topic! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...