Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice Of Life #1

Today when I woke up at 7:30 I felt miserable, I couldn’t breath out of my nose because it was clogged and when I got out of bed I almost collapsed because my legs were jelly. As I walked to the bathroom I passed my dog and bent down to pet him and when I did my knees hurt bad it felt like I was 80 years old. After that I put on my clothes and ID and went to check If my iPad charged overnight. I brought my computer bag and backpack and jacket to the living room. My mom was making my lunch and she told me to bring her my lunch bag. I brought it to her then put my iPad and charger where it belonged. After that I put on my jacket, grabbed my lunch bag, put on my stuff and walked out the door coughing. I really felt crummy.


   
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...