Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Slice of Life #6

On Sunday I went to Steak and Shake with my family. My mom, my dad, my grandpa, my grandma , my uncle, my aunt, my cousin, my other cousin, my other other cousin, another cousin and I, all went. It was a long ride and most of the time I was listening to music or playing Alto on my phone. When we finally got there I ordered the chicken tenders and mint Oreo milkshake because last time the bacon burger wasn’t really a good choice because later my guts twisted. Anyway I sat down next to one of my cousins and next to my mom. While we waited for the food on the back of some paper I drew an awesome Batman with Gotham as the background. When we ate it was good food I ate the fries first because the chicken burned my tongue.
 
 
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...