Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life #12

Yesterday I went to CiCi’s with my mom and a bunch of other people that went to my congregation. When we got there after about half an hour. It turned out CiCis wasn’t just a pizza place but it was like a pizza buffet. I my mom payed about five dollars plus some other money because I ordered boneless hot wings which costed extra. We sat down separately, kids on one table and the adults on the other. They put some device on our table and told us that when it buzzed the wings would be ready. I ate around 2 pizza slices when the thing buzzed. Turns out boneless wings have bones in them but I didn’t say anything because my mom payed enough already. The wings barely had any meat and I had to use a fork to eat them; four dollars for five bad hotwings is a bad deal I don’t recommend it. Anyway when we were done eating me and three friends went to a small room called fun&games in the back of the buffet. In there there were some games which were kind of lame. One game was a hockey table (basically the only good game there) another was some kind of machine that let you box, another game was called something like “House of Death 4” which was probably the worst one, the game was a T.V. with two guns in front of it, and it was looked liked the corniest game ever. The intro was a bunch of zombies attacking you and some guy saying there is no way to escape your fate, and stuff like that that game was very typical with blood everywhere. The rest of the games were things like “Catch The Prize!!!” which were also lame. A bunch of other stuff happened there but if I mentioned all of it I would be able to write a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...