Thursday, March 8, 2018

Slice of Life #8

Right now I’m debating in my head wether I should continue making Slice of life posts or stop here. I  think I’m pretty bad at doing posts since I’m not good at writing and I don’t remember which prizes there are for doing slice of Life posts. On the other hand I might win something good if I continue but I don’t want to do all 31 days because then I would have to go to a museum of writing which I’m not at all interested in. Maybe I should do ten days, I think I remember there’s something good for doing ten. But I don’t know if I’ll last that long since I don’t have a lot of material. I had to do this for a post which is pretty sad, sooo... I think I’ll decide later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 poems

Let me give you some advice  Orange is not just nice  In fact it’s quite exquisite  Orange is completely requisite So here’...